Monday, April 23, 2012

NYC, 2010,







i went to nyc for christmas 2010& new year  2011.
it snowed so much!!! ive never suffered that much cause of the snow..uff
I thought i was in Korea, o my! lol so freaking cold..

next time i d like to visit in summer time.

I liked NYC, but didnt quite like it as i expected,
you know how so many ppl keep saying,
"o NYC,, new york new york..~ im dyin to go there...its so cool that you're goin there.."blah blah blah

i don't ssee anything special about NYC. actually..

its weird to say this, cause i'm the one who always wanted to go to the States.
asked my father to send me there to study..i think i had so much fantasy about going/living there.

compare to Europe, this place hasnt attracted me much..



All pictures cannot be copied without permission

No comments: